We are currently recruiting for a fitness company in Central London who are looking to hire an Assistant Accountant – the role is responsible for providing all round finance support to the company and reports directly to the Finance Director.
The Assistant Accountant vacancy would suit someone at the Part Qualified level who is looking for a varied role with a range of duties from transactional finance to management accounting.
• Weekly/Monthly Sales Reporting
• Preparing month end / year end accounts
• Purchase Ledger/Sales Ledger
• Credit Control
• VAT Returns
• Banking/Reconciliation duties
• Payroll review
• Assisting with year-end audit
• Strong background in Accounts/Bookkeeping
• Sales reporting / commercial experience
• Sage experience advantageous
• Strong Excel skills
• Strong communication skills (to both finance/non finance people)
• For this position, my client is offering a competitive salary of £23,000-£25,000 dependant on experience (Study support is also available for those pursuing an accountancy qualification)