£12 an hour
Number of positions for this role
Database administration: 2 years (Required)
Full Job Description
We are a small and friendly visa company, working within the film and TV industry. We are looking for an intelligent and competent person to join our team.
You will be reporting to the Head of UK Post-Entry, who is responsible for ensuring that the company and its employees, clients and projects comply with relevant immigration regulations and specifications, as well as answering queries from clients in the UK.
Your role will relate predominantly, but not exclusively, to immigration sponsorship compliance: filing and updating our internal systems, as well as undertaking some application work. You will be key in supporting the department’s Head in a range of administrative tasks, requiring accurate, consistent, and timely recordkeeping. The role is fast-paced and accuracy is key; you will need to have an eye for detail and be able to identify inconsistencies quickly.
The role is entirely remotely-based; you will be a self-starter who is motivated and can keep to deadlines without supervision.
· Filing visuals and querying discrepancies with Head of UK Post-Entry
· Maintaining up-to-date compliance and sponsorship/visa databases
· Preparing weekly compliance reports to clients
. Completing some visa applications
. Issuing invoices to clients and updating relevant systems
· Maintaining up-to-date worker/client executive summaries
· Supporting other team members as appropriate
Supporting activities (include, but are not limited to):
· Assisting the Head of Post-Entry with administrative compliance duties, including preparations for Home Office audits
· Maintaining and updating internal systems accurately
· Completing online filing tasks or administrative duties, as required
. Attending virtual team meetings on a weekly basis.
Part-time hours: 15 per week
Application Deadline: 29/03/2021
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £12.00 per hour
Monday to Friday
Database administration: 1 years (Required)
Remote interview process