We are a couple looking for someone or a couple to live in the other bedroom of the house we live in.
Before we go into details:
– We have a cat. If you don’t like cats or are afraid/allergic to them don’t contact me please.
– LGBTQ+ more than welcome!
– I’m a key worker, which means I still have to go out to work.
– The house is sadly not wheelchair accessible 🙁
– All bills included
– Virtual viewings only but available anytime!
– Short or long term rent, both are fine.
All furnished with wardrobe and in-built mirror. Huge window with lots of sun. Recent carpet (6 months old)
There is a lot of space around the house for storage if your bedroom is not enough 🙂
15 minutes walking distance from New Street Station.
The house has a garden, which is quite nice with the sun coming out and the quarantine.
Brand new boiler in the house, so don’t expect any issue with hot water 🙂
The kitchen is fully equipped and a delight to cook in (it has been refurbished recently).
The house has a shared living room, a bathtub, toilets separate from the washroom, and a washing machine.
We are a couple, I’m French and my boyfriend is Italian. I work in the railway, about 3 days a week with the quarantine, and my bf is currently staying at home with his workplace shut.
He is a musician and plays the piano and guitar.
I am a painter (art).